Advise Atiya on the following situations. Support your answer with relevant provisions in theHire Purchase Act 1967and decided cases.Atiya had entered into a hire purchase agreement with Adeeb Co. Ltd (ACL) for a second-hand car. Atiya agreed to settle the instalment within 3 years. After she paid the deposit, ACL handed the car to her. After a month, Atiya just realized that the car tax was not settled by ACL. She paid the car tax and claimed reimbursement from ACL. However, ACL refused to refund, as the car did not belong to them anymore.In the meantime, Atiya also claimed that the car was having an engine problem. However, Atiya was given the opportunity to test-drive the car a few times before she agreed to purchase it. Atiya dissatisfied with the explanation given by ACL.
- Upgrading a computer A department store plans to upgrade its IT infrastructure to support a new order-processing application with rich features. The store currently uses eight stand-alone computers wh
- Minimum 150 words. Topic 2: Smoking Ban Review Case Study Below. Is it reasonable to adopt the policy of not hiring smokers and requiring all new firefighters to sign a condition of employment that th
- Assignment As the senior data scientist for Exact, LLC, an information clearinghouse, your supervisor has asked you to create several charts based upon two years of monthly sales data. To complete you
- Unit 9 Assignment 2: Management and Leadership in a Crisis Essay As the fire chief of the department, you received a phone call in the middle of the night stating that one of your members has died in
- Write a 7 pages paper on advantages and disadvantages of prefabricated electrical cables.