Imagine that you work for The CSI Hotel located in Las Vegas, NV and the hotel has entered into the grievance process with an employee who is disputing the recent disciplinary action taken against him/her. As the hotel’s labor relations manager, it is your job to oversee the whole process. This includes arranging all meetings, negotiations, and communication of information concerning all matters to necessary hotel staff and union leaders. Answer the following questions as the hotel’s labor relations manager.
1. Which hotel staff should be notified? Why?
2. List the steps involved in the grievance process and explain each (You can refer back to Chapter 19 in your textbook).
3. As a manager in the hospitality industry, state your opinion/view about working in a business that has union employees compared to a business that has no union employees (include pros and cons).
Performance Appraisals are a very important part in the communication with staff and management no matter what the industry. Associates should start receiving them during or by the end of their training program. It is common to receive a performance appraisal at the completion of a probation period, six months after the date of hire or one year after the date of hire. Over the last ten years many organizations have switched to completing them for all associates at the beginning of the calendar year.
Create a performance appraisal that an hourly associate in the hospitality industry would receive at the end of their three-week training program.
Create a performance appraisal that a salaried manager in the hospitality industry would receive on a yearly basis.
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given