Purpose: The purpose of the project is to serve as an artifact, showing that students have demonstrated achieving the competency of scientific literacy.
This project requires the ability to understand and apply scientific knowledge that you acquire both inside and outside the anatomy and physiology classroom. You will be presented a pathology that is applicable to the systems we have covered and will be assigned by your instructor.
As you progress through this course, you will acquire information in a sequential, topic-specific manner. Each topic will include information that is relevant to this assignment. For example, the knowledge you gain from the lesson on cell morphology will be applied to later system-specific questions. Your explanations on each sub-topic should include information from sources that go beyond the textbook or classroom. You are expected to clearly understand the meaning of each topic before you construct your answers. For example, you are expected to know the meaning of “homeostasis” and to understand the topics that are connected to it. Don’t forget to read and understand the rubric before you start. Refer to it often it will help guide you through the process.
1. Description of the pathology
2. Normal anatomy of major body system affected
3. Normal physiology of body system affected
4. Mechanism of pathophysiology
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given