For this week’s post, you will access a documentary called: Tapped: The Movie, about bottled water that reviews several associated health and environmental consequences. Then, you will also do some research on Sciencedaily.com to find an article about a specific aspect of bottled water or tap water.
1. After watching the movie, do you now feel any differently about drinking bottled water? Why or why not?
2. Has your opinion changed about tap water? Why or why not?
3. Make the Title of your post be something related to one of your views about the topic.
4. Then, go to Sciencedaily.com and type in the keywords: ‘bottled water’ or ‘tap water’ or to find an article that relates to some aspect of your post. Briefly summarize the findings of the research and mention if it supports your view or of bottled water (or tap water) or if it raises more questions in your mind. Make sure to include a link to that article.
5. Respond to the posts of at least two other students.
GRADING (guidelines to earn maximum points)
Length and Detail observe a 350-word minimum with enough length and detail to fully address each question in your main post
Originality use your own words, Broward College uses Turnitin services to detect plagiarism.
Formatting format your post so it is well organized for the reader.
References include credits (links) to the resources you used for information and any images or graphics that are not your own.
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given