Create a 9 pages page paper that discusses russia geopolitical profile. Russia is the largest country in the world with its borders stretching from northern Europe across northern Asia to the Bering Straits. As the largest country in the world, with an area of 17,075,400 square kilometres, it is one of the few countries in the world that have a diversity of natural resources, people, as well as neighbouring countries. The result is that this country has come to exert a lot of influence over a large territory as well as its neighbours for centuries. Its geographical position is unique because it allows it to wield some influence on three continents as well as being able to project itself militarily. Russia incorporates a wide range of climates and environments within its territory and these have had an effect on its historical development. Moreover, this country has borders with a diverse number of countries including China, Norway, Lithuania, Finland, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, the United States across the Bering Straits, among many others. The geographical position of this country has also placed it on top of the largest oil and gas reserves on the planet and this country has been able to ensure that this resource is used to further its geopolitical power over the Eurasian region. In addition to oil and natural gas, Russia has other significant resources which include deposits of timber, coal, and as well as mineral resources that have given it an advantage over other countries in the region. As the largest producer of natural gas in the world, Russia is in a unique position to determine the futures of some of its neighbouring countries, most of which were former member states of the Soviet Union. It is through its unique position as being the number one producer of natural gas, in addition to oil, that it has been able to ensure that it maintains its influence over the .region because it has the funding necessary to make its influence felt. The large forests that are found in the region of Siberia are second only to the Amazon jungle in Brazil and they are believed to absorb large amounts of carbon dioxide which helps to ensure that the air in the region is kept clean. .
- Upgrading a computer A department store plans to upgrade its IT infrastructure to support a new order-processing application with rich features. The store currently uses eight stand-alone computers wh
- Minimum 150 words. Topic 2: Smoking Ban Review Case Study Below. Is it reasonable to adopt the policy of not hiring smokers and requiring all new firefighters to sign a condition of employment that th
- Assignment As the senior data scientist for Exact, LLC, an information clearinghouse, your supervisor has asked you to create several charts based upon two years of monthly sales data. To complete you
- Unit 9 Assignment 2: Management and Leadership in a Crisis Essay As the fire chief of the department, you received a phone call in the middle of the night stating that one of your members has died in
- Write a 7 pages paper on advantages and disadvantages of prefabricated electrical cables.