Discussion #4-Jails-Pick one of the items listed to discuss
Pick one of the below to post your initial discussion post. After your make your initial response, you must respond to 2 of your classmates. Please make an effort to respond to a classmate in a meaningful manner who picked a different topic than the one you selected.
1. In what instances would juveniles be housed in adults jails? What is your opinion on this practice? If you were in charge of the jail system, how would you structure the housing of the juvenile population?
2. What are some of the differences between jails and prisons (function, population, management)?
3. What are some special needs of inmates found in jails and how can they be addressed?
4. What are some of the important architectural changes that have taken place in the design of modern jails?
5. What are some of the problems associated with the fee system?