I need help creating a thesis and an outline on Qualitative and Quantitative Approach in Articles. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is required. Both the aforesaid articles witnessed the application of quantitative research methodologies. These quantitative research studies in both articles involved the use of questionnaires for the purpose of gathering primary data from different respondents. In this regard, relating to research article 1, data has been mainly collected through the framing of a questionnaire, which is specifically designed for two categories including private and public sectors. These involved 547 respondents (Ramachandran & et. al., 2011). On the other hand, in article 2, primary data in the form of a questionnaire was mainly collected from the respondents of five different fitness clubs. In this approach, 113 individuals have responded to the questionnaire out of 250 targeted participants (MacIntosh & Doherty, 2007). In this study, questionnaires were sent to 250 clients through mails and out of which 113 of them responded effectively and provided valid responses (MacIntosh & Doherty, 2007).From a contrastive perspective, in article 1, the 547 respondents exclusively involved the faculty members of different higher educational institutes, comprising both public and private. In this study, data was collected by contacting them through telephones or mail (Ramachandran & et. al., 2011). Furthermore, in article 1, the methodology also involved the presence of a pilot study among 20 respondents. The reason behind the conduct of the pilot study is to determine the appropriateness and readability of the survey. Based on the pilot study conducted by the researchers, an attempt was made to modify the desired and appropriate methods for conducting an appropriate questionnaire survey. This is prominently observed in some of the lexical changes in the questionnaire. The questions are modified for easy understanding to the respondents. The questions were also framed for specific responses relevant to the objectives of the study (Ramachandran & et. al., 2011).In contrast, relating to article 2, a pilot test was also conducted among 9 club members. However, unlike in article 1, article 2 did not require any change or modification after the pilot study. Besides, none of the respondents have recommended a change in the survey process or in the questionnaire (MacIntosh & Doherty, 2007). Another major difference noted in the methodology section of the two articles is about the close-ended scaling range. The researchers of article 1 have used a five-point scaling range (Ramachandran & et. al., 2011). On the other hand, the researchers of article 2 have used a seven-point scaling range, making the research outcomes of the study reliable as compared to article 1 by a considerable level (MacIntosh & Doherty, 2007. Parker, 2000).
- Please share an example or idea of how you can advocate for a more caring community where you work and/or live. How can you involve parents and other family members? Use your own personal experience o
- Dissertation chapter/Literature review Videoconferencing as a teaching tool My research topic is Videoconferencing as a Teaching Tool, and now I have to find the theoretical literature I will work wit
- Analysis essay Advantages and disadvantages of lowering the voting age to thirteen Although this is an analysis essay, your task is not only to study the issue but to take a position in this discussi
- Descriptive essay Hollywood to Bollywood: What makes a movie good? For next weeks essay, all of you are assigned an individual topic regarding the diversity of cinema around the world. Your task is t
- Practicum Discussion: Culturally aware nurses recognize that states of health are revealed differently across cultures and ethnicities. Culture and ethnic background will affect the way each individua