In this assignment, you will use Microsoft PowerPoint to create a detailed presentation with a minimum of 10 slides on the impact that the Soviet Union had on global terrorism until its fall in 1991. Include the war between the Soviet Union and Afghanistan within your presentation.Secondly, you will also be required to discuss the change in global terrorism in modern-day Russia from 1991 to today. Include the current terrorist groups that target Russia as well as what led to their creation.Please be sure to add foot notes and commentary on each slide of your presentation. Your submission should also include photographs, graphs, charts, data analytics, and examples of terrorist attacks within the borders of Russia.You are required to use at least your textbook and two outside scholarly or government sources. All sources used, including the textbook, must be cited and referenced according to APA guidelines.Course Textbook: Terrorism and Homeland Security, 9th Edition by Jonathan R. WhitePlease follow the directives to the letter.
- Please share an example or idea of how you can advocate for a more caring community where you work and/or live. How can you involve parents and other family members? Use your own personal experience o
- Dissertation chapter/Literature review Videoconferencing as a teaching tool My research topic is Videoconferencing as a Teaching Tool, and now I have to find the theoretical literature I will work wit
- Analysis essay Advantages and disadvantages of lowering the voting age to thirteen Although this is an analysis essay, your task is not only to study the issue but to take a position in this discussi
- Descriptive essay Hollywood to Bollywood: What makes a movie good? For next weeks essay, all of you are assigned an individual topic regarding the diversity of cinema around the world. Your task is t
- Practicum Discussion: Culturally aware nurses recognize that states of health are revealed differently across cultures and ethnicities. Culture and ethnic background will affect the way each individua