You will submit your proposal as a text-based Word or
September 20, 2022
Review the case study “Alaska Airlines: Navigating Change” and then complete the following: (a) State what actually occurred in the case regarding Kotter’s steps 3 and 4 of developing a vision and strategy and communicating the change vision (two to three paragraphs), and (b) address each of the critical elements for Section II parts C and D in your change effort analysis. Make sure to include your recommendations for implementing Kotter’s steps 3 and 4.
C. Form a Strategic Vision
- Determine the values that are essential to this change. Why are these values essential?
- Establish the vision for this organizational change effort. How will this vision be effective in promoting your change effort?
- Identify your intended targeted outcomes. Defend your choices.
- What must occur for the organizational change effort to be considered a success? Defend your response.
D. Communicate the Change
- What is required for the change to be communicated effectively within the organization? Why?
- Determine actions you will take to encourage two-way communication for effective feedback loops during implementation of the change effort. Explain why these actions will be effective.
- How will you support the direct supervisors in the organization in their efforts to communicate with employees about the change effort?
- Describe how you will address any concerns or anxieties regarding this change.
- Who needs to be involved and in what capacity for this change effort to be a success?