Select a motivational theory from Chapter 5 (Needs and Process Theories of Motivation) in the textbook that best describes your personal motivation in your career. Select from the following theories:
– Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
– Alderfer’s ERG Theory
– McClelland’s Manifest Needs Theory
– Lawrence & Nohria’s Emotional Drives or Needs Theory
– Vroom’s Expectancy Theory
– Locke & Latham’s Goal-Setting Theory
Then, address the following:
– Why does this theory best fit your style and approach?
– Explain why the other theories do not fit your approach to motivation (two to three sentences for each theory will suffice).
– How does your theory relate to your personality?
Use three scholarly resources, in addition to the textbook, to support your content. .
For This or a Similar Paper Click Here To Order Now