– Gender-Specific Reentry Planning for WomenIn this assignment, you address why women offenders have specific needs in reentry planning. Studies indicate there is a strong correlation between women commit crimes and who have a history of trauma.Reviewthe “Who Benefits From Gender Responsive Treatment?” article in this week’sUniversity Library Readings.Answerthe following questions in a paper of at least 700 words:How could a correlation of past trauma contribute to a woman’s tendency to become an offender?Why do women who have a prior history of abuse have a higher probability to become substance abusers?How could poverty have an effect on women who use drugs or become offenders?What are some factors to consider while reentry planning for women, as well as other diverse populations, who have been victims of prior abuse?
- Please share an example or idea of how you can advocate for a more caring community where you work and/or live. How can you involve parents and other family members? Use your own personal experience o
- Dissertation chapter/Literature review Videoconferencing as a teaching tool My research topic is Videoconferencing as a Teaching Tool, and now I have to find the theoretical literature I will work wit
- Analysis essay Advantages and disadvantages of lowering the voting age to thirteen Although this is an analysis essay, your task is not only to study the issue but to take a position in this discussi
- Descriptive essay Hollywood to Bollywood: What makes a movie good? For next weeks essay, all of you are assigned an individual topic regarding the diversity of cinema around the world. Your task is t
- Practicum Discussion: Culturally aware nurses recognize that states of health are revealed differently across cultures and ethnicities. Culture and ethnic background will affect the way each individua