One major element of the proposal portion of your paper is the the feasibility of the research design. Just because a topic is “researchable,” does not always make it a feasible, especially for different groups of researchers. Some research groups are well funded with grant money and have access to wider ranges of sample populations and data sets. You probably will not have these types of benefits and so your project must be efficiently structured so as to make it feasible for you. With this in mind, consider your own limitations as a researcher in terms of time, money, travel time/costs, access to (or no access to) database analysis programs, etc. in relation to the collection and analysis of data for your project. How will these constraints impact your research design? Given these restraints, is your data collection and analysis plan feasible?Internet references only please.
- Please share an example or idea of how you can advocate for a more caring community where you work and/or live. How can you involve parents and other family members? Use your own personal experience o
- Dissertation chapter/Literature review Videoconferencing as a teaching tool My research topic is Videoconferencing as a Teaching Tool, and now I have to find the theoretical literature I will work wit
- Analysis essay Advantages and disadvantages of lowering the voting age to thirteen Although this is an analysis essay, your task is not only to study the issue but to take a position in this discussi
- Descriptive essay Hollywood to Bollywood: What makes a movie good? For next weeks essay, all of you are assigned an individual topic regarding the diversity of cinema around the world. Your task is t
- Practicum Discussion: Culturally aware nurses recognize that states of health are revealed differently across cultures and ethnicities. Culture and ethnic background will affect the way each individua