Part 2: Cultural Value ReactionNow that you have finished your analyses, Gregory would like you to examine Quantigrations company values. (Read the article How to Write a Company Value Statement That Will Achieve Strategic Impact in the Supporting Materials section for more information on how company value statements can motivate employees and reflect company objectives.)Review the three company values Gregory has given you:Family:Everyone who works here is part of the Quantigration family.Process:Following processes will result in quality products.Numbers:Precision engineering requires precision thinking.Consider each company value from the viewpoint of each selected culture from your cultural analysis. Think about how these values relate to the cultural values you have uncovered in each of the countries you analyzed. Then, write a brief reaction for Gregory that examines the values.For each company value, write a 200-word summary explaining whether it does or does not represent the values of the three cultures you have examined, providing specific reasons why or why not. In particular, ask yourself the following:Which company values align closely with the values of the cultures?Are there any values that seem directly opposed to any of your selected cultures?Would any of the companys values cause tension for an employee coming from one of your selected countries?You should also include recommended changes to the values to better align them to your own culture and the cultures you have selected to examine, and to encourage better intercultural interaction.
- Please share an example or idea of how you can advocate for a more caring community where you work and/or live. How can you involve parents and other family members? Use your own personal experience o
- Dissertation chapter/Literature review Videoconferencing as a teaching tool My research topic is Videoconferencing as a Teaching Tool, and now I have to find the theoretical literature I will work wit
- Analysis essay Advantages and disadvantages of lowering the voting age to thirteen Although this is an analysis essay, your task is not only to study the issue but to take a position in this discussi
- Descriptive essay Hollywood to Bollywood: What makes a movie good? For next weeks essay, all of you are assigned an individual topic regarding the diversity of cinema around the world. Your task is t
- Practicum Discussion: Culturally aware nurses recognize that states of health are revealed differently across cultures and ethnicities. Culture and ethnic background will affect the way each individua