Part I: Research Paper TopicConduct research to identify a domestic terrorist incident that has occurred in the United States. This research can be accomplished through an Internet search and through the CSU Online Library. The CSU Online Library has several databases, including the International Security & Counter Terrorism Reference Center database. The CSU Online Library can be accessed via the myCSU Student Portal.Part II: Research Topic JustificationIdentify your topic of choice, and discuss your rationale for choosing the topic. Why is the topic important to the field of homeland security? Does it meet the criteria listed above? This topic must be approved by your professor. To support the topic of choice as well as why the topic is important to the field of homeland security, students must utilize outside sources. Consequently, at least two outside sources must be utilized with references and citations included in APA format. The sources must be scholarly and peer-reviewed from the CSU Online Library; Google Scholar; or from local, state, or federal government websites. This assignment should be at least one page in length, not including the reference page.Parts I and II should be completed in a one-page document.
- Please share an example or idea of how you can advocate for a more caring community where you work and/or live. How can you involve parents and other family members? Use your own personal experience o
- Dissertation chapter/Literature review Videoconferencing as a teaching tool My research topic is Videoconferencing as a Teaching Tool, and now I have to find the theoretical literature I will work wit
- Analysis essay Advantages and disadvantages of lowering the voting age to thirteen Although this is an analysis essay, your task is not only to study the issue but to take a position in this discussi
- Descriptive essay Hollywood to Bollywood: What makes a movie good? For next weeks essay, all of you are assigned an individual topic regarding the diversity of cinema around the world. Your task is t
- Practicum Discussion: Culturally aware nurses recognize that states of health are revealed differently across cultures and ethnicities. Culture and ethnic background will affect the way each individua