1. If your boss asked you how investing more resources
September 22, 2022
- Read content resources. As your company is considering outsourcing manufacturing of parts and/or completed products to a low-cost country, the consumption of raw materials will be a part of your global supply chain. Review these two links about exploitation of natural resources, Jamaica CHM (https://jamaicachm.org.jm/BHS/exploitation2.htm) and Iberdrola (https://www.iberdrola.com/sustainability/overexploitation-of-natural-resources), consider the types of natural resources that production processes for your company’s manufacturing may consume, and answer the key questions below.
- Write an initial response to the following key question(s) or prompt(s):
- What are the types of natural resources that will be consumed in the production of your company’s parts and/or products?
- Are the products you mentioned in question one commonly exploited in low-cost countries?
- How would you recommend to your Board of Directors to mitigate possible negative consequences to the supply of those natural resources?
- Support your statements with evidence from the required studies and your research. Cite and reference your sources in APA style.
4. Batson and Neff define distributive justice as justice that emerges from questions regarding the distribution of wealth. This involves management’s responsibility to key stakeholders such as labor and civil governments: local, state, and national. With labor, this involves pay and benefits, and with governments, it addresses paying taxes, obeying laws and ordinance, and respecting community well-being at large.
Need inline and external three references with at least 100 words on each point