Reflection: Theories Into PracticeFor this assignment, you will reflect on the present adult learning theories that you have studied in the course. You will use such reflections in order to develop your own theory and then speculate upon the future of adult education theories.Write a 56page paper in which you:1. Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of threeadult learning theories that you have studied throughout the course. Evaluate the soundness of each theory in the way it addresses its target learner audience, related teaching and learning environment, and the adult learning processes. 2. Develop your own adult learning theory in which you:1. Indicate related theories to which you subscribe and thus have influenced your new theory. Justify your response.2. Describe the target learner audience, related teaching and learning environment, and the learning processes that your new theory seeks to address.3. Determine the primary manner in which your theory would serve a particular population.4. Analyze the existing void within adult learning theories that your new theory seeks to fill.3. Predict the future path of the field of adult education, and suggest whether or not existing learning theoriesincluding yourswould address the challenges of serving a diverse adult learner population. Provide a rationale for your response.4. Recommend an approach to designing an inclusive theory for adult learning.Defend or challenge the following assertion: One inclusive theory would meet the needs of adult learners within McLuhans global village.Justify your response.5. Use at least five quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Contact your professor for any additional information.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are: Analyze adult learning theories relative to new theories, the future of adult education, and inclusiveness.
- Please share an example or idea of how you can advocate for a more caring community where you work and/or live. How can you involve parents and other family members? Use your own personal experience o
- Dissertation chapter/Literature review Videoconferencing as a teaching tool My research topic is Videoconferencing as a Teaching Tool, and now I have to find the theoretical literature I will work wit
- Analysis essay Advantages and disadvantages of lowering the voting age to thirteen Although this is an analysis essay, your task is not only to study the issue but to take a position in this discussi
- Descriptive essay Hollywood to Bollywood: What makes a movie good? For next weeks essay, all of you are assigned an individual topic regarding the diversity of cinema around the world. Your task is t
- Practicum Discussion: Culturally aware nurses recognize that states of health are revealed differently across cultures and ethnicities. Culture and ethnic background will affect the way each individua