Think of a social norm that you have seen violated in a film, television show, literary novel, or other form of media. It should be a situation where everyone knows what the appropriate behavior would be without having to think about it, with the exception of the character who is violating the norm.Observe this norm violation in the media you selected long enough to note at least three reactions from other characters. You should have something to write on such as a cell phone or notebook so that you can take notes about other people’s reactions and your own personal feelings throughout the process. When you are finished, your task is to develop a 6-8 page paper write-up about this experiment (not including title and reference pages).In your paper, under the subheading ofMethod: Include a 1 paragraph overview explaining what media you analyzed. Explain whichnorm was violatedi.e., what is normally done vs. what was done differently.2) Under the subheading ofFindings: Include a 1 page analysis that includes:Your personal feelings: how did you feel while observing the norm violation during it, and afterward?Other people’s reactions during the violation. Did anything unusual or substantial happen because of the norm violation? How did you know what other characters were thinking and feeling about the violation? Were there any notable patterns that arose in people’s reactions?3) Under the subheading ofDiscussion: Include a 5-7 page analysis in which you reflect on your findings. Using the course concepts and ideas discussed and read thus far, how can you understand and interpret the interactions of others? How can you understand your own experience/feelings about norm breaching? In this discussion, you must:Clearly apply at least 3 relevant sociological concepts/theories from our course materials/readings to the deviant behavior you analyzed in this experiment.Clearly apply findings from at least 5 meaningful up-to-date resources, 3 of which are from reputable academic journals, tothe deviant behavior you analyzed in this experiment.
- Please share an example or idea of how you can advocate for a more caring community where you work and/or live. How can you involve parents and other family members? Use your own personal experience o
- Dissertation chapter/Literature review Videoconferencing as a teaching tool My research topic is Videoconferencing as a Teaching Tool, and now I have to find the theoretical literature I will work wit
- Analysis essay Advantages and disadvantages of lowering the voting age to thirteen Although this is an analysis essay, your task is not only to study the issue but to take a position in this discussi
- Descriptive essay Hollywood to Bollywood: What makes a movie good? For next weeks essay, all of you are assigned an individual topic regarding the diversity of cinema around the world. Your task is t
- Practicum Discussion: Culturally aware nurses recognize that states of health are revealed differently across cultures and ethnicities. Culture and ethnic background will affect the way each individua