Unit 2 Videos
1. Video: Hindu temples
2. Video: The Hindu deity Shiva
3. Video: The Hindu deities Vishnu and Krishna
4. Video: The Hindu deity Ganesha
5. Video: The stupa
6. Video: Four Buddhas at the American Museum of Natural History
7. Video: Longmen Grottoes
8. Video: Relief from the Arch of Titus, showing The Spoils of Jerusalem being brought into Rome
9. Video: Catacomb of Priscilla, Rome
10. Video: Hagia Sophia, Istanbul
11. Video: San Vitale, Ravenna
Assignments – How to write your video reviews for all assignments
Watch the short videos (all found on Khan Academy’s website). There is a link above each video. If there is a broken link, go straight to Khan Academy and look up the video. Take notes while you watch each video.
After you watch each video, write a paper for the videos you watched from your notes. The report must be a minimum of four total pages. I will deduct points if it is less than four total pages.
Write your paper with the videos in the order I listed them in the chart.
Do not title each paragraph. Instead, write the name of the video in the first sentence of your paragraph. Go to a new paragraph for each video.
You must use spell and grammar check before you upload your paper to the correct Dropbox found under the Assessments Tab in D2L. I take off points for grammar and punctuation. Write in complete sentences. Use paragraphs when you start writing about a new video. Use a 12-point Times New Roman font. Double-space your paper. Submit your essay in Doc or Docx format.