Write a 6 pages paper on human reproductive biology questions. Once the male is sexually aroused, the epididymiss walls tighten to eject sperm into the subsequent portion of the duct systemthe vas deferens. The vas deferens drains into the ejaculatory tube that pushes the sperm out of the urethra.Periodic changes in the discharge of female hormones lead to the menstrual cycle. Although progesterone and estrogen discharged by the ovaries are the most commonly recognized female hormones, other hormones produced by the hypothalamus and the anterior pituitary also serve a vital function in the female monthly cycle by controlling the discharge of the ovarian hormones. Female hormones are discharged in different amounts at different moments throughout the reproductive cycle. Such a periodic system of secretion causes recurrent changes in the breasts, cervix, uterus, and ovaries (Jones & Lopez 75). The female reproductive hormones bringing about such changes are the gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) released by the hypothalamus, the luteinizing hormone (LH), and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) discharged by the anterior pituitary, and the progesterone and estrogen (Jones & Lopez 6-7).Five types of birth control are (1) male condom, (2) intrauterine devicehormonal type, (3) diaphragm, (4) cervical cap, and (5) Depo-Provera. The (1) male condom is a thin protective covering. It blocks the sperm from the penis. It is quite effective in preventing pregnancy as long as it is used correctly. It is also one of the most effective protection against STDs, especially those made from latex. The potential risks are irritation and allergic reaction. The (2) intrauterine device (IUD)hormonal typeis a tiny, T-shaped instrument that is implanted in the uterus. The hormonal IUD has a birth control .hormone, progestin. The hormonal IUD is one of the best types of birth control. However, it does not protect from STDs. Possible risks are pelvic inflammatory disease, bacterial vaginosis, and cramps (Jones & Lopez 369-70). The (3) diaphragm is circular latex that a woman places inside her vagina. It covers the cervix or blocks the sperm.
- Please share an example or idea of how you can advocate for a more caring community where you work and/or live. How can you involve parents and other family members? Use your own personal experience o
- Dissertation chapter/Literature review Videoconferencing as a teaching tool My research topic is Videoconferencing as a Teaching Tool, and now I have to find the theoretical literature I will work wit
- Analysis essay Advantages and disadvantages of lowering the voting age to thirteen Although this is an analysis essay, your task is not only to study the issue but to take a position in this discussi
- Descriptive essay Hollywood to Bollywood: What makes a movie good? For next weeks essay, all of you are assigned an individual topic regarding the diversity of cinema around the world. Your task is t
- Practicum Discussion: Culturally aware nurses recognize that states of health are revealed differently across cultures and ethnicities. Culture and ethnic background will affect the way each individua