Your assignment is to prepare and submit a paper on psychological effects of regular participation in sports. It is a much-needed element in the contemporary lifestyle where people are constantly occupied with technology and merely find any time for sports. While the trend of going to the stadiums to watch matches live has increased over the years, common people are increasingly abandoning sports because of their busy schedules. Regular participation in sports has many positive effects on an athletes psychology including a generally positive approach to life, improved social skills, and a sense of achievement whereas the possible negative psychological effects include extreme physical consciousness.Regular participation in sports invokes a liking for a healthy lifestyle in the athlete. Being able to participate in sports regularly, achieve goals through physical exertion, and have a sense of achievement regularly are all abilities that make the athlete feel different from others in a good way. One of the sport’s participants reflected upon his motivation to do sports regularly in these words, I just like winning. I take part because I want to win and that motivates me. I want to do well and play as well as I can play and see how far [team name] can get (Jowett and Felton, 2013). Gradually, athletes tend to prolong the same effect in every aspect of their life. It takes some time but eventually, many athletes experience a radical change in their overall lifestyle for the better. They maintain better personal hygiene. They sleep regularly. A very obvious change takes place in their eating habits. In their passion to live a healthy lifestyle, these athletes make good choices in food. they avoid consuming foods loaded with fats and calories and substitute them with more nutritious and healthy alternatives like fresh fruits and vegetables. Many of these athletes like eating vegetables even if they do not have a particular liking for their taste. eating vegetables, to them, is more about living healthy than relishing the .food. Understandably, they prioritize the former over the latter. The most important change takes place in their approach to thinking and analysis.
- Please share an example or idea of how you can advocate for a more caring community where you work and/or live. How can you involve parents and other family members? Use your own personal experience o
- Dissertation chapter/Literature review Videoconferencing as a teaching tool My research topic is Videoconferencing as a Teaching Tool, and now I have to find the theoretical literature I will work wit
- Analysis essay Advantages and disadvantages of lowering the voting age to thirteen Although this is an analysis essay, your task is not only to study the issue but to take a position in this discussi
- Descriptive essay Hollywood to Bollywood: What makes a movie good? For next weeks essay, all of you are assigned an individual topic regarding the diversity of cinema around the world. Your task is t
- Practicum Discussion: Culturally aware nurses recognize that states of health are revealed differently across cultures and ethnicities. Culture and ethnic background will affect the way each individua